This Mentor iQ Course Series is an Instructor-led, distance-learning modular course for the Mentor iQ VideoProbeTM.
This Module is four (4) hours in length.
The Student who successfully completes a 4-hour session, passes all quizzes and a module's exam will receive a certificate of completion for four (4) contact hours for that completed module.
Successful completion also requires each Student to have their own web camera and audio active during a module.
|Module 4 for the Mentor iQ will address Stereo & Real3D Stereo Measurement, and will include these topics
Stereo & Real3D Stereo Measurement
• Stereo Measurement Theory
• Best Practices for obtaining precise and accurate measurement results
• Working with the Point Cloud
• Note: Real3D Phase only available in MViQ Modules
• Installation & set up on pc
o Stereo / 3D Stereo